Overview Aclas ESD Machine
- Build-in secure OTP fiscal memory, keeping a permanent record of electronic signature which is used to authenticate electronic files saved in the PC or POS.
- No paper copies for all financial documents, only electronic signature copies are kept for tax inspectors or for cross reference purposes.
- Common share of an ESD device via PC/POS system or networking connectivity to reduce cost.
- Secure, Easy Document Validation, Reliable Storage, and Transparent to the User Operation help to get free from any human errors & eliminate possible disputes.
- With the support of GPRS technology, can save the manpower of Tax officer
Technical Data Aclas ESD Machine
|Printer||Printing method||Single 57mm thermal printer|
|Paper width*diameter||57 mm*50mm|
|Sensor||Paper end sensor|
|Easy paper roll drop in design|
|Keyboard||Patented membrane keyboard|
|9 button for easy menu operated set-up and control functions|
|Display||Graphic LCD 32*144 with backlight,2*16 characters|
|Communication ports||1*RS232 port,115200bps for fiscal memory reading|
|1*Ethernet port for PC connectivity|
|Option for in-build GPRS module|
|Operating Humidity||5%~93% R.H.|
|Power Supply||13.8V 2.5A|
Functional Features Aclas ESD Machine
- Long-life, water-proof patented membrane keyboard design so preventing water and dust effects.
- Graphic LCD 32*144, 2line*16 characters for easy menu selection.
- Optional for in-built GPRS module, directly send total tax via GPRS to revenue authority server, to save officer manpower.
- Option for 7.4V1400mAH backs up Li-battery Rechargeable battery, which is able to support about 10 hours working when power interruption encountering.
MORE KRA ACCREDITED DEVICES
Aclas ETR Machine